Sunday 30 March 2014

A Brief Introduction to my Blog

So what is my Blog about?

I have thought of documenting my motorcycle trips and adventures for a while. A story is not a story unless it has been told. Otherwise it is just some writing on a sheet of paper.

So, I thought I would start a blog to share my interests with others.

I have an unhealthy interest in mechanical objects and engineering. I have always had a fascination for how things work, and why they are designed the way they are. It started at an early age. But, I am becoming more inquisitive the older I get.

From a humble bicycle to the most powerful super car. If it looks good, goes well, and puts a tingle in my trouser region, then it gets my attention. But, my real passion is motorcycles.

My whole life revolves around motorcycles. They are my work, my hobby, and my greatest love. I ride everyday, and have done so since my late teens.

I have been lucky enough to own many different types and models of motorcycle over the years. From humble commuter machines to the latest sports bikes. From barely legal Supermoto's to wheelie monster super naked's. I love them all.

There is a motorcycle for everyone, and every type of riding. Whether you are riding to the shops, or crossing a continent, a motorcycle will turn your journey into an adventure.

These days my riding has gone from knee down tyre shredding antics, to more sedate touring and pleasure riding. If I can combine my motorcycling with a bit of camping, then that is even better.

I hope you enjoy reading my blog, as much as I enjoy writing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment